Each repair is covered by a method statement that addresses each of the main procedures to be carried out.
Input to the method statement comes from the following:
- Risk assessment ( supplied by owner/operator )
- Working conditions ( supplied by PROKEM )
- Installer training/qualification ( supplied by PROKEM )
- Design information :
- plant operating conditions, layout, etc… (supplied by owner/operator)
- repair design ( supplied by PROKEM )
- Material information ( supplied by PROKEM ).
The method statement includes the following information :
Health and Safety:
- List of materials to be handled including copies of MSDS Sheets.
- COSHH ( or equivalent ) assessment for the repair process.
- Details of protective measures to be adopted.
- List of hazards associated with equipment necessary to install the FORTEC system and equipment in the vicinity of the repair site.