Upon request made by our clients we went through other kind of tests:
- adhesion tests (according to ASTM D 4541) with different surface preparation quality (from SA 2.5 to St3), various roughness grades (20µ to 100µ) and various primer coats.
- adhesion tests on different substrates (PPP, PE and PUR)
- compression test
- cathodic disbonding test at 20°C and 60°C (NF 49-711 Annex K)
- non through wall defect short term pipe spool survival test in water at 40°C
- artificial ageing with immersion in hot water at 60°C followed by comparative adhesion test